REGULID PLUS Gelatin harshell capsule (size 1) : gelatin hard capsule of 456 mg containing an unique and innovative formulation based on the mediterranean diet associating garlic, olive oil and Omega-3 from fish oil.
Each capsule contains:
- 125 mg of omega-3 fatty acids (EPA + DHA) corresponding to 50% of GDA (Guideline Daily Amounts),
- a standardized dose of total active principles from garlic (vinyldithiins and sulfides) of 0.1065 mg.
Yo-yo dieting syndrome
REGULID PLUS active principals affect specific stages of the adipocyte life cycle.
1,2-vinyldithiin in REGULID PLUS inhibits preadipocyte differentiation and reduces lipid accumulation in maturing preadipocytes. It also triggers lipolysis in mature adipocytes, and in combination with DADS, it reinforces even more the induction of lipolysis.
Since a number of complexed interconnected cell signaling pathways are involved in regulating the adipocyte cycle, treating adipocytes with multiple natural molecules results in enhanced effects. By targeting preadipocyte differentiation, lipid filling in maturing preadipocytes and also by increasing lipolysis, REGULID PLUS offers a complete solution for adipocyte management during dieting and also during the stabilization period following a diet.
By reducing the appearance of new adipocytes, reducing their capability for storing fat and increasing lipolysis, REGULID PLUS helps stabilize the amount of fat in the body, and reduce the unavoidable refilling of adipocytes after a diet.
REGULID PLUS active principals have demonstrated their positive effects on regulation of Triglycerides and Good Cholesterol (HDL) levels in a published double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study demonstrated the efficacy of a garlic preparation with the same composition as REGULID PLUS on the different lipid blood fractions.
REGULID PLUS is delivered with a complete package of information, including bioXtract proprietary:
- Pre-clinical efficacy trials evaluating the action of REGULID PLUS's active principal on in vitro adipocyte metabolism,
- Pre-clinical acute oral toxicity trial in rats showing no particular effect and classifying the product in the danger 5 category DL50 superior 5,000 mg/kg,
- Bibiliographical Phase II double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial showing results obtained with a REGULID PLUS equivalent composition.